So I felt it very necessary to finish out the year with something short, sweet, and a bit inspirational. So, here goes.
This year has been one crazy tornado of emotions. I started the year wonderfully, surrounded by people that were absolutely amazing. I had one of my best days ever, and one of my worst. In fact, I had the worst month ever as well. But such is life- and we cannot dwell on that which pains us.
Looking at where I am today, I can't say I fully saw this coming. Graduating in summer, single (and HAPPY), and more confident in my abilities as a chef, daughter, entrepreneur, and mom... Well, fine- dog owner. But my point is, I'm so excited to see what next year will bring my way. I'll have time for lots of new opportunities.. And lots of love.
So, the ultimate procrastinator is wishing a year of new open doors, new life, and new love. Happy new year, folks. Make it a great one.
No comments:
Post a Comment